A converted 1890 tram depot at the foot of the Bear Park, with a vast outdoor terrace overlooking the Aare and the Old Town. The brewery makes its own lager, amber, and wheat beer in copper vats visible from the bar. Dogs on lead are welcomed on the terrace year-round and inside in winter, and the location, directly next to the BärenPark and across the Nydegg bridge from the Altstadt, makes it the natural lunch stop on any Old Town walk.
💡 Combine lunch with a stroll across the Nydeggbrücke to the BärenPark, the bears are most active around midday and the terrace gives a direct view of the park enclosure.





